Fri, 04 Aug|
3 Day Portrait/Pet Portrait Seminar £295.00
Discover the art of painting stunning portraits or pet portraits in oils during this exciting 3-day seminar. A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. MAX 5 Students Only!
Time & Location
04 Aug 2023, 09:30 BST – 06 Aug 2023, 16:00 BST
Scholar Green, Bleeding Wolf Ln, Scholar Green, Stoke-on-Trent ST7, UK
About the event
Join Marion for our upcoming 3-day Pet or Portrait Seminar, where you'll have the opportunity to paint a head and shoulder portrait or a pet portrait of your choice. Over the course of three days, you'll learn the fundamentals of painting, from transferring the drawing to underpainting to finalising the details that bring your portrait to life. To ensure a smooth process, please email your chosen portrait photograph to email@example.com no later than two weeks prior to the course, so that we can provide your tracing outline & personalised swatch sheets. Please note there are ONLY 5 Places available on this course.
What to Bring:
- Please bring an A4 full-color high-quality photo of your chosen portrait on photo paper (not plain paper) You may also bring a tablet to zoom in on your photo, but a printed photo is STILL required in case your device runs out of charge.
- Set of good quality brushes FIND THE RECOMMENDED BRUSHES HERE
- Kitchen roll
- Packed lunch each day (local shop nearby)
What We Provide:
- Tracing/outline of your portrait
- Personalised Colour swatches that correspond to your chosen portrait to help with colour mixing.
- Canvas Board
- All oil paint needed to complete your portrait
- Tea/coffee & biscuits are available throughout the day
- Marion will offer personalised and high-quality tuition, with ongoing demonstrations and studies throughout the 3-day course. With a maximum class size of just 5 students, the setting is intimate and relaxed, providing the perfect environment for effective learning
- To secure your booking, we require a 50% deposit, of which 15% is non-refundable. (The non-refundable portion of the deposit covers booking fees that are incurred by us at the time of booking)
- The remaining balance can be paid in cash or via credit/debit card on the first day of the seminar.
- If we need to cancel the course, we will provide a full refund of your deposit. However, if you cancel one week or less before the seminar, we regret to inform you that the full deposit will be retained unless we are able to fill your spot with another participant.
By registering for this seminar, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the terms outlined above.
25% non-refundable to cover fees incurred at the time of booking.£147.50Sold Out
This event is sold out